Ben and Mayra Stern specialize in renting and selling luxury properties by the coast in Highland Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding areas. Whether you're buying a home, selling your home or relocating to Highland Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding coastal areas, the following information, resources and tools will help to guide your decision.
Enjoy the Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous for a Fraction of the Price, in Highland Beach, Florida!
Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years. A few things make Highland Beach so special:
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida), voted 18th best place to live in by Forbes Magazine. To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The quaint coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 10 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport.
- Compared to other exclusive cities in the US, in Highland Beach, wealthy buyers get more bang for their buck! As per the Forbes list: “America’s Most Expensive Zip Codes 2015”, the most expensive zip code in the US is in Atherton, California where the median price of the properties is $10,564,038. Sagaphonack in New York, was ranked second most expensive zip code in the US with a median home price of $7,416, 538. In Highland Beach, Florida, wealthy buyers can purchase spectacular condos in a luxury, full service oceanfront community with a private beach club, magnificent ocean & Intracoastal views, and resort style amenities for somewhere between $1,100.000 – $3,000,000. A bargain, if you take into consideration that to be in an exclusive community in most other zip codes will cost wealthy buyers a median price of between $5,000,000 and $10,500,000. The condo fees are also way more affordable than the condo fees in other luxury buildings.
- Many wealthy people from New York, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Canada, France, Russia, Germany, Turkey, China, England, Belgium, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, and other countries, have bought second homes in Highland Beach, Florida. Foreign buyers come to the area looking for more stable investments and a good value.
- Here in Highland Beach, it is sunny most of the year! Escape the cold during the winter months!
This Highland Beach Real Estate website has useful information about Highland Beach communities & their amenities, property floor plans, photos, videos, properties for sale, and more.
This Toscana Real Estate website has useful information about the Toscana Towers community such as property description, amenities, photos, videos, property floor plans, condos for sale, condos sold, the Toscana Real Estate Newsletter, and more. Ben and Mayra Stern specialize in renting and selling condos at the exclusive waterfront community known as Toscana Towers, located in the Town of Highland Beach, Florida. They have been living in Toscana since 2012. They have volunteered much of their time helping make Toscana even better. Through out the years, Ben and Mayra helped the Toscana HOA and the Toscana North Condo Association Social Committees with their social events. Mayra was on the Toscana North Social Committee and on the Toscana North BOD from 2016-2017. During Mayra's time as a Board member, she helped set up the committees that were disassembled years before, gave innovative ideas to make the building better and more efficient, made the building more social, implemented ways to better communicate with the residents, advocated for more transparency, and more. Ben & Mayra are animal lovers and are very involved with pet rescue groups. Ben & Mayra have fostered 30 dogs so far! ( Read the Coastal Star Article about Ben & Mayra Stern here: Dogs Find Forever Love Through Temporary Home ). They have been selling real estate in the area for over 20 years and have a long list of satisfied Toscana customers! ( Click Here to Read the Reviews )
Boca Raton is a beautiful city located north of Ft. Lauderdale and south of the City of West Palm Beach in Florida. The city has a population of about 85,000. Boca Raton is known for its affluent social community and high income demographic. According to Forbes magazine, Boca Raton has three of the ten most expensive gated communities in the U.S.: The Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club holds the #1 spot, The Sanctuary takes #6, and Le Lac takes the #8 spot. Boca Raton is also known as one of the best cities to live in as per many different sources ( WPBF News - Boca Raton Named 11th Best City in America , Palm Beach Post News - Boca Raton is Florida's Most Livable City , CreditDonkey Best Cities to Live in Florida , Bloomberg News on Startups , South Florida Business Journal - Best Places to Start a Business and more!). Boca Raton is famous for its spectacular beaches, the Intracoastal Waterway, golf courses, country clubs, beachfront condominiums; houses, boating communities, Mizner Park, the Town Center at Boca Raton, Boca Raton Resort & Club Hotel and its Boca Beach Club (one of the few 5 start hotels in Florida), and the exclusive lifestyle. Boca is a great family community as well as a paradise for retired people. It is also a boater's dream!
Delray Beach is a beautiful city located on the east side of Florida, north of Ft. Lauderdale and south of West Palm Beach. Atlantic Avenue, which runs through the center of town from I-95 to the ocean, is the longest Main Street in Florida. It is a beautiful street filled with fun shops, fine restaurants and entertainment. There are always festivals, events, and concerts going on in Delray Beach. Delray Beach’s booming art scene has more than 20 galleries located downtown and in the Pineapple Grove Arts District. A1A is the coastal road with stunning views of the ocean as well as prime real estate. Delray Beach was recently awarded "Best of the Road - Most Fun Small Town in America" by Rand McNally, USA Today and the Travel Channel. Delray Beach is also known as "Florida's Best Beach Town".
Boynton Beach is a beautiful town located on the east side of Florida, north of Delray Beach and south of West Palm Beach. Boynton Beach is situated across the Intracoastal Waterway from the oceanfront municipalities of Ocean Ridge and Briny Breezes. The scenic Boynton Harbor Marina, located ½ mile south of the Boynton Inlet, is one of the City’s priceless treasures and natural resources. There are beautiful luxury communities recently built that are walking distance to the beach, the marina, and local restaurants. Communities such as Marina Village , CasaCosta and Peninsula on the Intracoastal are an asset to this city that is slowly becoming as special as Delray Beach! Prices in Boynton Beach are very reasonable compared to other more expensive cities such as Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Ocean Ridge, and Highland Beach. In Boynton Beach, you get more for your money! Enjoy the waterfront & beach life for a fraction of the price!
The prestigious community of Gulf Stream lies in the heart of South Florida's Gold Coast, between Boynton Beach and Delray Beach. Gulf Stream is only minutes away from Boca Raton’s private executive airport, easy reach of both Palm Beach (16 miles) and Fort Lauderdale (37 miles) International Airports. The Miami International Airport is 58 miles away. Gulf Stream is a very exclusive coastal town with very luxurious homes and condos. Most communities in Gulf Stream have Intracoastal and/or ocean views. Property prices in Gulf Stream range from $450,000 to $13,000,000.
If you are interested in renting, buying, or selling a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, or any of the surrounding cities, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty at 561-715-0314.
Please, contact us and let's get started!