Luxury Real Estate by the Beach Area in Highland Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach & Surrounding Areas
Toscana Highland Beach Expert Real Estate Agents and Residents
Luxury Properties in Highland Beach Florida
Luxury Properties in Boca Raton Florida
Luxury Properties in Delray Beach Florida
Ben and Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty and Highland Beach residents, specialize in renting and selling luxury properties by the coast in Highland Beach, Boca Raton, Delray Beach, and the surrounding coastal South Florida cities.
Ben and Mayra Stern also specialize in renting and selling condos at the exclusive waterfront community known as Toscana Towers, located in the Town of Highland Beach, Florida. They have been living in Toscana since 2012. Toscana is a three building full service luxury oceanfront community located just south of Delray Beach and North of Boca Raton, on the west side of A1A between the Intracoastal & the Atlantic Ocean. Toscana North, located at 3700 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487, has 17 floors and 143 condos. Toscana West, located at 3720 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487, has 16 floors and 118 condos. Toscana South, located at 3740 S. Ocean Blvd. Highland Beach Florida 33487, has 18 floors and 159 condos. In total, there are 422 condos in Toscana Highland Beach Florida. Toscana condos have 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedrooms. Most condos in Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 have 2 huge balconies, and some condos have 3+ balconies. Toscana condos have ocean views, Intracoastal views, city views, and gorgeous views to the Toscana resort-style grounds. Toscana Highland Beach has a private beach club and beach for residents to enjoy year round. The elegant & recently remodeled Toscana Beach Club has beautiful ocean views. The Toscana Beach Club has a social room with ocean views, lockers, a kitchen, showers, and a BBQ area with gorgeous ocean views. The Toscana private beach has lounge beach chairs with canopy, and Toscana attendants that provide residents and their guests with towels and water. Toscana Highland Beach Florida is a 24-hour manned gated community with 2 tennis courts, a bocce ball court, and a shuffleboard court. Toscana Towers has 3 heated pools and 2 hot tubs with attendant and cabana baths. Each Toscana Tower has a fitness center, sauna, steam room, locker room, billiard's room, social room, TV room, business center, kitchen, private coded elevator access to each apartment, underground parking, valet parking from 8 am to midnight, 24-hour concierge service & staff, private air conditioned storage, bicycle storage, and on-site maintenance & management. Each Toscana Tower has 2 electric car charging stations! Pets of all sizes welcome, but tenants cannot have pets. Toscana Condos can be rented right after they are bought, twice a year for 90 days minimum each time. This is great for investors! Year round social events for Toscana residents! Toscana is a VERY social community. The Toscana Condo Association Social Committees and the Toscana HOA Social Committees organize events such as: holiday parties, bagel brunches, game nights, trivia nights, Valentine's Day party, Halloween party, & much more. In addition, residents organize card groups, a Toscana Book Club, and more. There is so much to do when you live in Toscana! Toscana residents are required to have a parking space for each car they own or lease. Parking spaces in Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 can be purchased (for about $50,000+) or rented (for about $150-$250 per month). The public schools for Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487 are: J. C. Mitchell Elementary School, Boca Raton Community Middle School, and Boca Raton Community High School. There are also very good private schools close by such as: Pine Crest Preparatory School Boca Raton Campus and St. Andrews School. Florida Atlantic University is just 5 minutes away from Toscana Highland Beach Florida 33487. The price range of Toscana condos is $635,000 to about $5,000,000. The price range of Toscana rentals is about $4,000 to $12,000 per month. Interested in buying or renting in Toscana? Ben and Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty and Toscana residents, can show you any Toscana condos for sale or rent. Text us at 561-715-0314 to schedule your FREE Toscana tour
About Highland Beach
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida). To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years.
- Location, location, location : Highland Beach Florida is a small exclusive beach town that is located close to major cities: the hip City of Delray Beach, the exclusive city of Boca Raton, the quaint town of Deerfield Beach, the lively city of Ft. Lauderdale, and the iconic town of Palm Beach. There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. There are lots of things to do and attractions nearby, such as: the Town Center at Boca Raton, Mizner Park, the shops at Royal Palm Place, and Worth Avenue. Residents and visitors can rent a boat for the day, or go on a cruise through the Intracoastal Waterway. They can go surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just take a relaxing walk by the beach! A brewery tour is always a great choice too! There are many beautiful local parks and museums nearby, and the restaurant choices are endless! Golf is extremely popular among Highland Beach residents since there are so many public and private golf courses around the area. For tennis players, the Delray Tennis Center is only about 5 minutes away from Highland Beach. It is an awesome tennis center! The cities nearby organize many street festivals throughout the year and they are a fun activity for residents of all ages. The possibilities are endless when it is sunny outside and you live in Highland Beach! Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 5 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport which makes this location even more desirable.
- Highland Beach has warm weather 10 months out of the year. It’s always beach season in Highland Beach! Reading a book on the beach, having happy hour on the sand with your loved ones and friends, walks by the beach, fishing, and shell collecting, are all part of the Highland Beach lifestyle. We also love walking on the beach to the nearby restaurant, Latitudes, located in the Delray Sands Resort. They have an awesome brunch and good happy hours!
- Among the many things that made us fall in love with Highland Beach was the fact that Highland Beach is ALL PRIVATE BEACH. There is no public access to the beach, which means, a less crowded beach compared to the very touristy public beaches in Boca Raton and Delray Beach.
- When you are home in Highland Beach, it is quiet…no, really…very quiet! Although there are many things to do nearby in the cities surrounding Highland Beach, when you live in Highland Beach, the town is VERY quiet. It is nice to know that you can go for dinner to a trendy nearby restaurant in a busy street such as Atlantic Avenue, where you can walk that street to see the nightlife, cute stores, and bars, but then, when you get home, you can enjoy the peace and serenity that Highland Beach offers. No restaurant noise or smells, and no noise from the tourism and traffic that other bigger cities get.
- Compared to other States, you really do get more for your money in Highland Beach Florida, while still being able to enjoy a high quality of life and exclusivity.
- There are great communities to live in Highland Beach: single family homes, townhomes, villas, and condos are available to purchase. Many properties have ocean and Intracoastal views, and most have beach access. Property prices in Highland Beach range from $300,000 - $25,000,000.
- Nearby cities like Boca Raton and Ft. Lauderdale have been attracting many companies that are relocating from other States with higher taxes. So, there are plenty of jobs in the area for residents that are still working. Escape high tax states! Move to Florida!
- There are very good public and private schools nearby such as Pine Crest, Saint. Andrews, FAU University, and Lynn University. This is a major selling point for families relocating to this area.
If you are interested in renting, buying, or selling a property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach, or any of the surrounding cities, please contact Ben & Mayra Stern with Stern Realty at 561-715-0314.
Whether you're looking for your first home, your dream home or an investment property, we are committed to providing you with the highest quality buyer service. When making the type of investment that buying a home requires, you deserve to have all the latest market information and the very best advice, both of which we can provide you with. Read more.
The decision to sell a home is often dependent on many factors. Whatever your reasons are for selling, our proven effective marketing strategies will ensure that you get the highest possible price for your home. We guarantee to provide you with professional, ethical and confidential service and keep you fully informed every step of the way. Read more.